WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Beginning.

I created this blog for so many different reasons; the first and foremost is to document our journey to having a family, detailing our second pregnancy whenever we may be so blessed. But also, and just as important, to write about the loss of our son and the ways it has challenged and impacted us. I'm hoping midst all of this in some way my writing will provide comfort. Comfort to anyone who may be in a situation like us, or someone who's loved one is going through something similar. The world feels so empty and dark when one looses a child, it helped me a great deal knowing I wasn't alone and that every emotion I felt wasn't obscene or weird ~ even if the reason we weren't alone caused my heart to ache even more.

If you've come across this journal, please know that I am so sorry for your loss and it breaks my heart to think someone else has to go through the pain we have. May you find comfort and strength in our story that may help aid your aching heart or the heart of someone you hold dear.













PS: I figured I should give anyone reading a heads up that midst the updates I may fall apart.. It has been almost three years since the loss of our son and I still have my days, not even days, I have moments within days where the weight of it all causes me to fall apart and I am certain you'll see it here far too often when things will start to close in and like a switch went off in my head this positive-Anne will show up. It wasn't always like that, sometimes it still isn't like that, I suppose that is just how I've learnt to deal with everything – maybe it'll get annoying to some, but it's just part of who I am now I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment